Sam Haiby...

whoopdeedoo

• 2 weeks later...

scored 35 in 64-61 loss to St Michael/Albertville (the two section teams thought to fight for berth to state/Mn)

Sam Haiby is 3rd in total points (231)

4th in ppg (28.9)

i scrolled the 3 point shots made, but, noticed she isn't in the top 100+. tells me she is getting majority of points in driving to basket and/or mid range jumpshot. 

Edited by whoopdeedoo

Hi, new here.  Assuming you're looking at mngirlsbasketballhub, very few teams submit the full box score stats from their games.  Haiby has no data in the system other than points.  However, having seen a couple of her games this year, you are correct that she's scoring in lots of different ways - driving, pull-ups, mid-range and from 3.  

43 minutes ago, MJinMN said:

Hi, new here.  Assuming you're looking at mngirlsbasketballhub, very few teams submit the full box score stats from their games.  Haiby has no data in the system other than points.  However, having seen a couple of her games this year, you are correct that she's scoring in lots of different ways - driving, pull-ups, mid-range and from 3.  

Oh, BTW, Welcome MJinMN!   :Welcome:

• 2 weeks later...

Very unfortunate for Haiby.....very unfortunate.

I've mentioned it before but two of my son's had arthroscopic knee surgery. It was the type where (per the surgeon mentioned in video) was done with 3 small incisions and "cleaned"up the knee.. In and out same day.

They both did rehab work afterwards, and recovered very quickly. (in about 3-4 weeks) They both returned to playing sports.  Surgery was several years ago, and both have no lasting effects from the surgery. Can't even tell it/feel it now.

Doctors probably don't know the extent of Haiby's knee damage yet. It will depend on the type of damage. She's more than likely done with BBall this season. Just hope obviously, she recovers well and has no lasting effects from it.   Good luck girl !!

She was scoring at a 30 ppg clip....wow !

Edited by redsteve

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, whoopdeedoo said:

40 points out of 78 total in a game decided by 13 points, and the defense keyed on her the whole game.  Call me super impressed and excited for the Huskers when she arrives on campus!

After the early signing period we were 20th.  But a couple of teams were expected to sign high profile players before the final signing date which would push us down a bit.

Anyway I am excited about our incoming recruits.

Edited by HUD
correction