Devaney Osborne Solich Callahan Pelini Riley ...

HuskerFever

Hey Husker football fans! Now that I've lured you in and have your attention, I just wanted to let you know it's now officially basketball season! It'll be fun. Just take a seat, have a little patience, and enjoy the ride. I guarantee it'll be a lot less embarrassing than what you've witnessed this fall season. Just give it a try. All the cool kids are doing it.

Any dummy can be a Football fan, they play once a week a whopping 11 times and cling to some notion that 60 - 3 should be your "average" 5 year run. Basketball fans are more practical with a steely resolve and a cockeyed optimism. Our highlight's are #3 Seeds in Tournaments we didn't win, players named Cookie, and an unwavering belief that we're just one "Dave Hoppen" away from turning this into a Basketball School.

18 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

Any dummy can be a Football fan, they play once a week a whopping 11 times and cling to some notion that 60 - 3 should be your "average" 5 year run. Basketball fans are more practical with a steely resolve and a cockeyed optimism. Our highlight's are #3 Seeds in Tournaments we didn't win, players named Cookie, and an unwavering belief that we're just one "Dave Hoppen" away from turning this into a Basketball School.

'Hopin' for a Hoppen'?   Sounds like a particularly bad--thus excellent--folk album. 

32 minutes ago, Handy Johnson said:

I'm beginning to think it's just a McPipe dream.