Buffalo - Nebraska

Tinpanalley

Anyone going to the game?  Thought about going but good hotel rooms were going for over $200 per night.  It will be interesting to see how the team responds after the loss to Creighton.  Anticipate that this will be a challenging game to win.  Hopefully Maddie is back to full strength. GBR

Anybody know the final score (Had a date with a turkey and missed the ending :Lol:) When I came back the live stats page was 0-0. :Confused:)

Anyway, whoever won it was an exciting game; piss-poor tournament though. Maybe 200 in attendance, No score box on the video, On-line Announcers were dolts :Stickouttongue:, never mentioned the scores, except I think I heard them yawning. :Signhuh:

21 minutes ago, Red Don said:

Anybody know the final score (Had a date with a turkey and missed the ending :Lol:) When I came back the live stats page was 0-0. :Confused:)

Anyway, whoever won it was an exciting game; piss-poor tournament though. Maybe 200 in attendance, No score box on the video, On-line Announcers were dolts :Stickouttongue:, never mentioned the scores, except I think I heard them yawning. :Signhuh:

82-72

This was a frustrating lose but it is time to move on to the next game. After last season, I can’t believe this team is still struggling at the free throw line.  Looks like the team also has not found a go to player for scoring at the end of games.  Need to find someone who is willing and able to make the shots. GBR