Nebraska (3-1) vs Central Florida (3-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

As long as we have a revolving door of transfers who only stay 1-2 years, and a continuous pattern of key/best players leaving early, we will go nowhere. It's sad, too, because we had a HUGE opportunity with new practice facility and arena. I fear unless the next guy gets it right, we'll have the door slammed on the facility opportunity as its only a matter of another decade before we become average again. 

Just now, hhcdave said:

As long as we have a revolving door of transfers who only stay 1-2 years, and a continuous pattern of key/best players leaving early, we will go nowhere. It's sad, too, because we had a HUGE opportunity with new practice facility and arena. I fear unless the next guy gets it right, we'll have the door slammed on the facility opportunity as its only a matter of another decade before we become average again. 

You're Harshin' my Mellow...

Just now, hhcdave said:

I see your point, but it's those same 1-2 year/leave early transfers that can provide a spark to any program as well. It's just the nature of today's college hoops, but we need to maximize the results while they're here, otherwise we can't build on top of anything.