Shirt Promo for the Minnesota game

hhcmatt

Lincoln – For one night, Pinnacle Bank Arena will be a sea of Red and White, as adidas and Nebraska Athletics have teamed up for the first-ever stripe Stripe the Vault night on Tuesday, Dec. 5.

For the Huskers’ Big Ten home opener against Minnesota, adidas is providing Husker basketball shirts that will be placed on every seat inside Pinnacle Bank Arena.  In order to accommodate providing shirts for the entire arena, size XL shirts will be the only shirts available. Fans who can’t wear an XL shirt are encouraged to wear either a red or white shirt, depending on their seat location inside the arena. Fan can check what color their section is by visiting the arena seating map below. The color-coded map is listed on the bottom of the page and also posted on Huskers.com.

Tipoff is set for 8 p.m. from Pinnacle Bank Arena and the game will be televised on BTN. A limited number of tickets are available for the matchup with the Gophers and can be purchased today by visiting Huskers.com/tickets or by calling 800-8-BIGRED during regular business hours (Mon-Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m.). As of Monday, less than 200 tickets remained for the Big Ten opener with the Golden Gophers.

LDJDOTKCTIRJPXR.20171122151237.jpg

Well maybe I can "steal" like 5 other ones from my section and quicky sew them together before the game. 

Also I'm not allowed to wear white t-shirts in my neighborhood bcause we live in the landing pattern at the Lincoln Airport and all that white was blinding the pilots.