Scott Frost says...........NO?

KearneyMan

10 hours ago, huskercwg said:

I am pretty sure this AD has all contingencies covered.  Let me re-ask the question -- what will be your reaction if Scott Frost is not the number one candidate? 

Honestly?  Schadenfreude.  Seeing all the Husker message boards being littered with Frost talk 24/7 for the past couple months has kind of made me a little weary of the whole thing.

On 11/21/2017 at 9:42 AM, Norm Peterson said:

We had a top tier of candidates that included names like Chip Kelly.

It did not include Scott Frost.  Frost was in the next tier down.

FWIW, JStar finally had some input on the matter: http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/report-chip-kelly-turned-away-interest-from-nebraska/article_22898f86-97d0-5c26-a40c-1f100c109fd6.html

2 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

Kelly would be a fool not to take that UCLA job. 

i agree this is where he ends up, and i think that makes it a lot tougher for us to get frost because we'll be competing with florida.

florida has a top 10 recruiting class right now despite not having a coach. we have the 66th ranked class. 

hard to imagine frost turning that down.

2 hours ago, nustudent said:

Think he has a far better chance to win big at Florida though. 

Seems to me going back to running a Pac-12 offense against Pac-12 teams would be easier than having your lunch eaten by SEC lines even if you have to do it with less talent.

On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 2:32 PM, hskr4life said:

The read I got from Moos.... "Scott is our guy, but I have other options if he doesn't want the job."

The read I got is "I talked to Frost's agent, and he is going to sign the deal in the UCF locker room after winning the CCG."