Ms. Cain

Bugeaters1

Give her a couple of years with this strength and conditioning department, and we might not recognize her.  The current team looks like they have bought

into whatever the S & C department is selling.  We might not get the number of wins we'd like this year, but there sure seems to be enough positive signs, for

one to be encouraged.   

Edited by 12dozen

Looking forward is the right answer,  12dozen, the future is bright. I think we have the right coaching staff to make this fun. I've bought in as a fan, 100%. Not that I would ever abandon my Huskers, win or lose, I'm just trying to find the right way to say how excited I am about this team.

Edited by hoop_head

Yes, it's probably too early for any real analysis of Cain, other than she does have very, very good basis skills at the post. ....She's a true post.....something we haven't had for a long time. She's adapted real quickly. B1G play will answer a lot of questions, or concerns. She will learn. With her is really just a matter of maturing and adjust to the speed and toughness required in the B1G., and when it occurs.......it will happen.  I think she'll make some big waves in the B1G season. 

Has the family background from parents that played college athletics...so has a good BBall IQ already.  AND she obviously has what can't be coached ...6-5 height ....and is not a wall flower, or is  6-5 and 120 lbs. skinny.  While she's started great, probably next year she'll really blossom. As said.......her strength and quickness will improve. She's still a H.S. kid...just graduated.

Unreal find by the coaching staff.  She has a real high ceiling.  Sure glad she's wearing Nebraska on her jeresy :D.

Edited by redsteve

• 2 months later...