Eastern Illinois (0-0) Vs. Nebraska (0-0) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

43 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I'll take 20+ close ones vs a few blowouts.

yeah I guess, my issue is that if we haven't changed, those close games will be mostly losses. Suppose thats a positive for development in the long run, but there's a delicate balance in CBB between winning and learning loss experiences. 

Just now, Wolv77 said:

yeah I guess, my issue is that if we haven't changed, those close games will be mostly losses. Suppose thats a positive for development in the long run, but there's a delicate balance in CBB between winning and learning loss experiences. 

Well this year... including exhibitions... we are 3-0 in close ones.  I like the group of 5 at the end as well to make free throws.  (Yes I did watch us shoot them tonight as well haha)    I think that this will be a good learning experience for the boys.  Cannot take anything for granted even though we are much more talented this year.

23 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Well this year... including exhibitions... we are 3-0 in close ones.  I like the group of 5 at the end as well to make free throws.  (Yes I did watch us shoot them tonight as well haha)    I think that this will be a good learning experience for the boys.  Cannot take anything for granted even though we are much more talented this year.

yeah, the shooting should (hopefully) improve, and I do like  our talent. 3-0 ain't bad. Time to take the guys on camping trips and get real close, It'll be nasty in Dec and Jan...

But it's that talent that has me excited! and we look much more balanced, we got good shots but they just weren't going down. lotta things to massively improve at, but at least we're moving more, moving away from hero ball and crumbling on D.

• 3 weeks later...