I've been wanting to make an X's and O's post...

2 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

That's right, Phil.  Fever went to two corners a little early.  

Let's see if Jones can right the ship.  Don't want to jinx it but there's an obvious move to preserve a tie and send this one into overtime.  Anything else would be a really bad move.

#howbadcanitget?

#worsttictactoegameever?

Not to pat ourselves on the back too hard, but I'd say we've got the makings of a solid play-by-play/color commentator pairing in this sport.  I'm assuming tic tac toe tourneys get streamed on ESPN3, right?  I'm in if you are.

4 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

Not to pat ourselves on the back too hard, but I'd say we've got the makings of a solid play-by-play/color commentator pairing in this sport.  I'm assuming tic tac toe tourneys get streamed on ESPN3, right?  I'm in if you are.

I believe 49r is on the sidelines with Jones right now. Any injury issues we need to know about?

10 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

I believe 49r is on the sidelines with Jones right now. Any injury issues we need to know about?

Norm, the word is @basketballjones may have sprained his prax but details are sketchy at the moment.  We'll pass along any updates as they come in.  Back to you guys in the booth!

Edited by 49r

47 minutes ago, 49r said:

Norm, the word is @basketballjones may have sprained his prax but details are sketchy at the moment.  We'll pass along any updates as they come in.  Back to you guys in the booth!

Thanks for the update.  Crucial move coming up from @basketballjones Could be a game decider.  

O is on the clock.