Bill Moos named next NU athletic director

Bugeaters1

1 hour ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

I see. But is it safe to say the ones that were previously on the senior leadership have since been removed, except the 7 out of the 15, from Senior Leadership? That’s how I’m reading it...

Chris Anderson still has the same title of Associate AD - Community, Governmental & Charitable Relations

To me it looks like the list comprises people who are Executive Associate ADs as opposed to all of the other ADs (senior associate, associate)

Not really sure how this effects the actual org chart

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/10/2018 at 11:47 AM, Bugeaters1 said:

I don't see Diane Mendenhal On the list either.

Not sure if she quit or was fired but Mendenhall no longer at the U according to the LJS

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/driving-for-moos-says-right-hand-man-is-no-yes/article_1541ccf2-383b-11e8-b888-e36f0d19aea7.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=user-share

4 minutes ago, Swan88 said:

On the basketball front, Moos had better have a plan . . . and it'd better be a good one.

He did in football, and it looks like that was a good one.  So . . . we'll see.

You have to credit Moos with GETTING Frost, but who didn't want him? Frost wasn't just the best choice, he was the only choice. 

Basketball is a better test of what Moos can do. This sport requires some heavy lifting at DONU.