Row6Seat10 (read in)

hhcmatt

I never met him in person, but I chatted with him through private message a number of times.  He was the type of guy that was genuinely interested in seeing the players succeed.  He even had kind words regarding my daughter and her track performances her senior year.  Seemed to enjoy a lot of sports and was very knowledgeable.  He will be missed.  My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

I just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and prayers for Brian and our family. As has been previously stated he was entirely devoted to the Husker WBB program and this forum allowed him to share both his knowledge and passion with each of you. I took this photo March 3, 2013 after the Penn State game which was the last WBB game played at Devaney. After the recognition of the seniors I asked to take his picture there one last time. The origin of his username was from his original seat at Devaney (Row6Seat10) but it did not translate to the PBA. He frequently invited family and friends to use one of his tickets so to honor him our family plans to utilize them for the 2017-18 season just as he would have wanted us to do. Perhaps we will get the chance to meet some of you in person, we'll be in Sec. 118.

Bruce Karnatz

devaney.jpg

• 1 month later...