Sign in to follow this  
Navin R. Johnson

Xavier Johnson is N

28 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

I almost gagged when I read this article and would have spit out my coffee (if I drank coffee) when I saw the video he attached...unbelievable.

https://www.cornnation.com/2017/9/25/16364170/xavier-johnson-nebraska-huskers-basketball-recruiting-commitment

Am I on crack today or is that a video of the wrong Xavier Johnson?  At first I noticed the dude was shooting with his left hand.  Then I really looked and noticed that he didn't look like our Xavier Johnson.

12 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

Am I on crack today or is that a video of the wrong Xavier Johnson?  At first I noticed the dude was shooting with his left hand.  Then I really looked and noticed that he didn't look like our Xavier Johnson.

ya that's gotta be wrong!!!  It said Rocky Mountain HS

Glad I was not the only one to note the video was wrong.  That writer also references his shooting prowess, which is wrong as well.  The article, in total, was poorly done.  I mean no disrespect, but jeez, it was like I was reading about a different commitment.

14 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

Glad I was not the only one to note the video was wrong.  That writer also references his shooting prowess, which is wrong as well.  The article, in total, was poorly done.  I mean no disrespect, but jeez, it was like I was reading about a different commitment.

Used to blog on cornnation but the ridiculous football takes by the users and non existant bball coverage pushed me far far away.

Phenomenal get.  This kid is a great passer, super athletic, strong, and lanky.  Definitely an upper D1 player.  Another 4* for TM.  Unreal.  He's a TRUE point guard.  

27 minutes ago, khoock said:

Whats his height anyone know?

Ive seen 6'1 6'2 and 6'3

Not sure on exact height, but very long reach and excellent leaping ability.  I'd say he plays at 6'4" - 6'5" regardless of height.