New Graduate Manager

Huskerpapa

42 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

What's left to fill? Just the video coord. spot?

I think they're still deciding on if they want to fill both the Video Job, and Director of Player Relations and Development. Video will be filled for sure, Ali's old job will just come down to office space and budget probably. Not unusual for schools to have multiple Graduate Assistants as well as the staff members with job titles. 

Should be a good addition to the staff.  Welcome aboard Dorian!

NU announced Thursday that Green is joining the Huskers as a graduate manager. The former Colorado State point guard brings both playing and coaching experience, having served as an assistant coach at Furman in 2013-14 before playing professionally in Europe........

“I’m really happy to have Dorian in our program,” Miles said in an NU release. “He’s a guy that played for me for three years and started every game. I think a lot of him. When you look at his expertise, he’s already been a Division I assistant coach, played professionally and started on two NCAA tournament teams and an NIT team as a college player."

:Welcome2: Dorian! 

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/blogs/former-colorado-state-player-dorian-green-joins-husker-staff-nu/article_32c59bde-88df-11e7-8955-cbed0cc1bb6e.html