Basketball Parking

aksarben

As was noted in another thread parking for basketball went on sale yesterday morning and what a disaster that was. The computer system for Lincoln Parking froze up almost immediately. Fortunately for me I was able to get thru to them on the phone and purchase a season space in Red Lot 1 (these are sold out now). This is not the first time they've had trouble with their system freezing up on the first day of basketball parking sales. They need to anticipate the "crush" of online purchasing better and either add to the bandwidth or start taking information over the phone or something. They had to manually enter my information and as of yet I still do not have a confirmation e-mail from them but I certainly have a charge on my credit card.

I agree as it was a totally mess.  I got the Red garage loaded in my cart but it wouldn't let me pay.  I called them and after being on hold for 20 minutes, they just said they were working on it and just continue to refresh my screen every 5 minutes or so.  They said it should keep my preference loaded in "my cart".  I refreshed and it blanked out everything so had to reload it again with same problem that I couldn't pay.  I finally went down there around 10:30am and was told it's fixed and to just go back and click on "my cart" icon and it would work.  So I did and it lost my parking garage again.  I quickly went back to the main screen and luckily about 3 spots were still open in the Red Garage so I got one of them.  Nothing like having to work hard to get a parking spot this year.

I agree as it was a totally mess.  I got the Red garage loaded in my cart but it wouldn't let me pay.  I called them and after being on hold for 20 minutes, they just said they were working on it and just continue to refresh my screen every 5 minutes or so.  They said it should keep my preference loaded in "my cart".  I refreshed and it blanked out everything so had to reload it again with same problem that I couldn't pay.  I finally went down there around 10:30am and was told it's fixed and to just go back and click on "my cart" icon and it would work.  So I did and it lost my parking garage again.  I quickly went back to the main screen and luckily about 3 spots were still open in the Red Garage so I got one of them.  Nothing like having to work hard to get a parking spot this year.
Ditto, we bought parking for the women yesterday. Wife said it was a mess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, kldm64 said:

Same thing happened to me...got in right away with a red spot and it wouldn't let me pay. I knew it wasn't something I did because I bought football parking at 8:45am. Eventually the number of red spots disappeared even though I had one in the cart. To be safe, I grabbed a green spot when there was only 5 of those left. But then went back in about an hour later and got a red spot.

So, if anyone needs a green parking spot I have one for sale!