Summer workouts ?

redsteve

1 hour ago, Fastbreaker said:

welcome proudparent.  just take us with a grain of salt.  I asked one of the current team members father if he knew about this site.   He said he did and observed for a day or two and then quit monitoring mainly because some of these 'experts' we have that think they know the game and workings of the team, definitely don't.   

You included

I haven't checked messages in awhile, but welcome "Proudparent"! Nicea has told me so many good things about Bria! She's excited to play with her this year!! And hello everybody else in here!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Thanks. Bria has told me so many good things about Nicea as well. It's going to be an exciting year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y'know it just struck me as funny:  You see a lot of dads follow their girls, but it's generally the moms who follow the guys, as far as parents on message boards goes.

I just think that's kind of interesting.  The parents on here that I know of, we've had Rachel's dad, Nicea's dad, and now Bria's dad.  I think there are others but not totally sure.  Awesome and welcome.

Of course you don't need me to tell you this, but it's probably best to have a thick skin.  Some of the commentary on here is unfiltered and from the gut.  And it might cut deep to read someone saying about your daughter:  "Why does she continue to get so many minutes?" or "She needs to quit pretending she's a guard and get her butt inside the paint" or words to that effect. 

Unfortunately, that's just part of the territory and you will see it.  On the other hand, this is a passionate group of Husker women's hoops fans, none more loyal or fanatical.  You'll just kind of have to take the good with the bad.  Hopefully, there's a lot more good than bad.