Summer workouts ?

redsteve

8 hours ago, proudparent said:

She loves it. We love it. It was a great fit for her. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This Nebraska crowd is ready for a few nice surprises this year. Last year was a tough one, but there seems to be a very positive vibes coming from the "new" squad. 

Welcome to Nebraska womens basketball and this board of basketball "experts"...we're very happy to have Ms Stallworth here, and hope she does have a great experience at UNL.

I've gotten a few glimpses and feedback on your daughter's basketball skills, and am really looking forward seeing her and the team come together this fall.  May take a few games to get their feet wet together. But that's all part of the fun.

Like some of us predicted earlier....we may well win more games in the preseason than all of last year. If we're even close that....it  will be an excellent start. 

Again ...WELCOME TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR DAUGHTER !

Edited by redsteve
correction

This Nebraska crowd is ready for a few nice surprises this year. Last year was a tough one, but there seems to be a very positive vibes coming from the "new" squad. 

Welcome to Nebraska womens basketball and this board of basketball "experts"...we're very happy to have Ms Stallworth here, and hope she does have a great experience at UNL.
I've gotten a few glimpses and feedback on your daughter's basketball skills, and am really looking forward seeing her and the team come together this fall.  May take a few games to get their feet wet together. But that's all part of the fun.

Like some of us predicted earlier....we may well win more games in the preseason than all of last year. If we're even close that....it  will be an excellent start. 

Again ...WELCOME TO YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR DAUGHTER !

Thanks. We appreciate it greatly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome proudparent.  just take us with a grain of salt.  I asked one of the current team members father if he knew about this site.   He said he did and observed for a day or two and then quit monitoring mainly because some of these 'experts' we have that think they know the game and workings of the team, definitely don't.   

Edited by Fastbreaker
new fact