Season Tickets

49r

13 hours ago, HuskerActuary said:

Nope, you should call them. That doesn't sound right.

16 hours ago, jdw said:

I just got on my huskers.com account and it says I have nothing available for renewal.  Do they do it in waves or should I call them.

I haven't been on yet but check your junk folder. It sounds like the renewal website is new so it may not show anything in your old huskers.com account. There's a link to your account in the email they sent and it sounds as if everyone's website is personalized.

34 minutes ago, jdw said:

I called them today my e-mail don't go through but I was able to pay over the phone.  I would have gotten a notice in the mail next week. I do appreciate this thread, it is the only reason I checked.

I never received a notice to renew. The only reason I knew to check was this thread.

Were the notices sent by email or snail?

When I did go to renew on line, I had no idea what this card thing was. Is it like the CWS tickets you can get on your credit card or what?

I think I signed up for regular tickets as a result.

I would have hated to miss this. Thanks, guys.

16 hours ago, trickey said:

When I did go to renew on line, I had no idea what this card thing was. Is it like the CWS tickets you can get on your credit card or what?

It's a separate card that will have the season's home games pre-loaded onto it. (One card per seat.) So you don't have to bring a paper ticket with you to the game - just the card. They will scan/swipe the card instead of a ticket. You'll just have one card to keep track of instead of 18 separate paper tickets.

38 minutes ago, dustystehl said:

It's a separate card that will have the season's home games pre-loaded onto it. (One card per seat.) So you don't have to bring a paper ticket with you to the game - just the card. They will scan/swipe the card instead of a ticket. You'll just have one card to keep track of instead of 18 separate paper tickets.

If it's like most major venues/ticket agencies across major cities in the U.S., all tickets will eventually become season-card and/or a mobile-only tickets. Paper/print-at-home tickets are slowly being phased out and are not even an option for most events anymore.

I never received a notice to renew. The only reason I knew to check was this thread.
Were the notices sent by email or snail?
I think I signed up for regular tickets as a result.
I would have hated to miss this. Thanks, guys.

Both. I got the email a week ago. And notice in the mail this week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got my renewal via e-mail and I will do the card option. Will be interesting to see how many seats will be available in the Select A Seat deal in August. I'll sign up for that just to see what it shows but I'm not going to move from my current seats nor will I be adding any seats.

9 minutes ago, nuhusker7 said:

Does anyone know how letting a guest use your ticket works? If I give my ticket to a friend when I am out of town is there a way to print a paper ticket for that game or anything? Or do you have to give them your card?

I can't speak for how this system will work, but I know from other services going this route you can easily transfer your digital tickets via mobile to anyone you want. You just need to enter their email address and the receiver needs to confirm receipt/accept the tickets.

4 hours ago, unl said:

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=211482804

Here is an FYI link for those interested. 

Does anyone know what it means that the KU game is not guaranteed? And, what about our free Runza?? ;)

They're just saying that if you don't buy season tickets, you're not guaranteeing yourself a ticket vs Kansas, in case the single-game tickets sell fast, etc

I'm pretty sure that there will be no public sale of single game tickets for the KU game as all of them will be taken by additional ticket requests from season ticket holders and donors plus any tickets NU decides to use for corporate sponsors.

2 hours ago, jimmykc said:

And remember, anyone with two seats near the court who wants to sit next to the end zone to see any football game this year just needs to contact old Jimmy for a trade. I will even promise to wear red.

2 questions I think much of the board would like to hear:

How have you been doing healthwise? It has been a few years since we had an update (does your son still post on the board?)

When are you going to get those basketball tickets back?