Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Polish Rifle

Coach Mac to Ohio State?

62 posts in this topic

That's an interesting dalliance between Ohio State and the Creighton coach.  It didn't quite get to the "Pig Sooie" stage.  But it certainly looks like more than a harmless flirtation.  

Here's predicting a departure within the next few years to a place where the administration doesn't fire a coach for two lack-luster years after a bunch of highest-level performances.

16 minutes ago, Swan88 said:

That's an interesting dalliance between Ohio State and the Creighton coach.  It didn't quite get to the "Pig Sooie" stage.  But it certainly looks like more than a harmless flirtation.  

Here's predicting a departure within the next few years to a place where the administration doesn't fire a coach for two lack-luster years after a bunch of highest-level performances.

Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting. Just to rustle some jimmies. 

Greg mcD.JPG

Oh .... I just now got the reference.

No.  I had no such idea in mind.  Definitely not.

poor dana looks traumatized, like he's an extra in deliverance and he knows the hammers about to come down.

Lewis enters speculation for Butler job:

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/butler-coaching-candidates-with-chris-holtmann-off-to-ohio-state-who-will-replace-him/

Nebraska assistant Michael Lewis: Another coach with a viable endorsement from Stevens. Lewis, 39, was a Butler assistant from 2011-16. Collier should do his due diligence with this search, and Lewis is a potential dark horse finalist. 

On 6/9/2017 at 0:51 PM, aphilso1 said:

19 minutes ago, Chuck Taylor said:

I posted that 2 days ago.

4 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

They could have hired lewis the last time the job was open