B1G Baseball Tournament Talk

3 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Can't get ahead of ourselves, but the road ahead could look like: Maryland, Northwestern, Northwestern, Iowa.

Obviously it would be great to win the tournament....but, at this point...I'd rather have our arms fresh for next weekend.  Not saying I don't want to win the next game but if our bats decide to get on a roll and save us from having to tax our pitchers then great. 

Just now, huskerbaseball13 said:

Obviously it would be great to win the tournament....but, at this point...I'd rather have our arms fresh for next weekend.  Not saying I don't want to win the next game but if our bats decide to get on a roll and save us from having to tax our pitchers then great. 

Agreed. Might be a good chance to refocus and work on some of the problem areas we've been experiencing late into the season.

You cry like a little bitch when I post during games.  You cry like a little bitch when I don't post.  The life of an obsessed E-Stalker.  I'm still living free in your head!

At least you had something good to say this time. Most times its vinom coming out of your mouth.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would much rather watch a game like that, than a 15 - 9 home run fest with typical pop-ups going over the fence for home runs.  

Tough game.  We spaced way too many singles out, in the game.  Couldn't get a bunt down, or put the ball in play with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs.  It will happen.

Schreiber could be a tremendous hitter, if he could develop plate discipline.   He needs to learn to get into hitter counts and then take healthy swings.