Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
huskercwg

The Isaac Copeland watch

37 posts in this topic

Isn't it possible they needed to wait till the surgery to get some more medical information to base their claim on? I have no idea how these things works but guessing they have to provide pretty detailed medical documents on why he is basically taking a medical redshirt after 7 games.

Didn't the surgery take place months ago?  My best guess is that they are pretty sure it will be approved, and...well never mind.  I cannot think of a good excuse for the delay.

5 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

That must be a lot of rain. What are whales doing in the rain forests?

Since all the polar ice caps have completely melted, they've joined the polar bears in the rain forests looking for baby seals to eat.  Needless to say, the monkeys are a little nervous about these new developments......

16 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

How do we know it's a delay? Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it's delayed.

The submission for the waiver or the waiver itself?

28 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

How do we know it's a delay? Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it's delayed.

Kinda like if a tree falls in a rain forest, kills a whale but no one sees it, did it really happen?

36 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

Since all the polar ice caps have completely melted, they've joined the polar bears in the rain forests looking for baby seals to eat.  Needless to say, the monkeys are a little nervous about these new developments......

That's just bananas.

I would have to guess that it's truly not a slam dunk, so NU wants to make sure they consider all the options in the ways they approach the topic with the NCAA.

I hope IC gets his full eligibility starting this fall but, as we now know, it's completely up in the air at this point in time..

As a marine biologist, I would not assume the whale was struck by a tree in the forest. The first thing to do is check the blowhole for a golf ball ...and did that make your Tuesday, Art Vandalay?

57 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

As a marine biologist, I would not assume the whale was struck by a tree in the forest. The first thing to do is check the blowhole for a golf ball ...and did that make your Tuesday, Art Vandalay?

As a really Fisheries Biologist, I just want to say that is funny as hell and I wish I could give you more up arrows for it.