Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
huskercwg

Duby Okeke is N

Recommended Posts

On 4/24/2017 at 3:22 PM, hhcdimes said:

Is Moses Abraham our only other graduate transfer?

If so all Duby would need to do in order to become our greatest graduate transfer is not get injured and/or be able to throw an outlet pass to a guard in less than 3 Mississippis.

 

Don't forget about his knees.  If they bend the right way, he automatically jumps to the head of the pack, regardless of the other skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, NUtball said:

 

Don't forget about his knees.  If they bend the right way, he automatically jumps to the head of the pack, regardless of the other skills.

I love that reference!

 

Is the dude who cried "Shopped!" on that picture even still around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, atskooc said:

I love that reference!

 

Is the dude who cried "Shopped!" on that picture even still around?

 

I have no idea!  I'm just glad that I remembered it correctly that it was Old Testament himself as the subject in the picture!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NUtball said:

 

I have no idea!  I'm just glad that I remembered it correctly that it was Old Testament himself as the subject in the picture!

That it was!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

 

I believe you mean "Those are some serious ups."  Or, alternatively, "That is a serious up."  But if you find a way to toss in a semicolon, then all will be forgiven. :lol:

I have half a mind to downvote you for that!

 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×