Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silverbacked1

This place just makes me feel good

24 posts in this topic

Sorry for your loss.  Hopefully it was a blessing in disguise and she is now resting in peace.  Thoughts with your family. 

Sorry for your loss but this place does the same for me laughter is a great healing tool in my opinion

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter how old you are, losing a parent is difficult, to say the least.  You're in my thoughts and prayers, Silver, and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. (as long as it doesn't involve a park in Lincoln ;))

Hang in there, mate.  Sorry for your loss.

Since you seem to be in the laughing mood, I'm attaching a picture of the lower bowl from the "best fans in the state" at the start of a game versus a rated Dayton team a few years back.  

DSC00452.jpg

The person can only be physically gone but never the life lived and the memories shared. Have faith and be strong, Silver.

Silver, just remember Psalms 23:4

"Yea,though I  walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me"

I feel the same way when times are tough. The people and here bring a positive light as well. 

May he hold you and your family high in your rime of need.

God bless you and your family and may your Mom rest in peace Silverback.  I have now lost both my Mom and Dad, and they never leave your memory.  Take care!

I'm sorry to learn about your loss, Silver, but so glad that you at least had this little something to help brighten your day.  Prayers and Condoences to the Silverback family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I know how you must feel; both my mom and dad passed away in recent years. Please consider us extended "family" and lean on us anytime you need to.

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Silver, I join the rest of us here in offering my condolences to you and your family.  I know exactly what you mean, and I know everyone else here does as well, that this place serves as a brief but necessary respite from the wearies of the world.  We're here for you.  

Silver, your mom must have been a great lady to have raised you.

When you have more time, I would love to hear your version why Cip refuses to play golf with you at Pioneers Park.

53 minutes ago, trickey said:

Silver, your mom must have been a great lady to have raised you.

When you have more time, I would love to hear your version why Cip refuses to play golf with you at Pioneers Park.

Because cipsucks?