Thomas Allen is N

hskr4life

3 hours ago, huskercwg said:

This....is....freaking....fantastic news.  Man, I was hoping, I was praying...and now, it has come to fruition.  The puzzle is close to coming together.  Come on everyone, it is time to celebrate!

I don't do down arrows.  Maybe 3 or 4 since I've been here.  CWG, you damn near got one for this song.  :)

28 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Did it come from a gas pump?  Asking for a friend.

I mean...who the hell buys Mid-Grade gas anyway?  What's the reason for it?  If you're gonna spend a couple extra bucks more than you would on the regular gas, would there be any reason not to go all the way and get the good stuff?

I was just a little bit afraid I might be filling my tank with some stone age gas that nobody buys that's just a glob of turpentine now and gonna ruin my car.  But oh well...YOLO!

I like that the roster is starting to balance out nicely.  As things stand right now:

Seniors-to-be:

6-3 Anton Gill ****

6-5 Evan Taylor

Juniors:

6-0 Glynn Watson ****

6-6 James Palmer ****

6-8 Jack McVeigh

6-9 Isaac Copeland *****

Sophomores:

6-8 Isaiah Roby ****

6-11 Jordy Tshimanga (Rivals 150)

Freshmen:

6-1 Thomas Allen ****

6-6 Nana Akenten (Rivals 150)

That's a good distribution of size, position, and year.  If I could finish this out anyway I wanted considering the players we're known to have reached out to (or are rumored available), I would add 6-10 Kavell Bigby-Williams to the senior class (if he'd be immediately eligible) and 6-9 Brady Ernst to the sophomore class.  Then, maybe one more shooting guard to the freshman class.  If you look at what we graduate, we need another young guard with one of these last 3 spots.

Edited by Norm Peterson

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

Seniors-to-be:

6-3 Anton Gill ****

6-5 Evan Taylor

Juniors:

6-0 Glynn Watson ****

6-6 James Palmer ****

6-8 Jack McVeigh

6-9 Isaac Copeland *****

Sophomores:

6-8 Isaiah Roby ****

Freshmen:

6-1 Thomas Allen ****

I haven't seen this many stars in a long time... I don't know what to do... What do we do....? How do we handle this....?

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, 49r said:

I mean...who the hell buys Mid-Grade gas anyway?  What's the reason for it?  If you're gonna spend a couple extra bucks more than you would on the regular gas, would there be any reason not to go all the way and get the good stuff?

I was just a little bit afraid I might be filling my tank with some stone age gas that nobody buys that's just a glob of turpentine now and gonna ruin my car.  But oh well...YOLO!

Cheap gas or expensive gas, it all comes out the same.

16 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

I like that the roster is starting to balance out nicely.  As things stand right now:

Seniors-to-be:

6-3 Anton Gill ****

6-5 Evan Taylor

Juniors:

6-0 Glynn Watson ****

6-6 James Palmer ****

6-8 Jack McVeigh

6-9 Isaac Copeland *****

Sophomores:

6-8 Isaiah Roby ****

Freshmen:

6-1 Thomas Allen ****

That's a good distribution of size, position, and year.  If I could finish this out anyway I wanted considering the players we're known to have reached out to (or are rumored available), I would add 6-10 Kavell Bigby-Williams to the senior class (if he'd be immediately eligible) and 6-9 Brady Ernst to the sophomore class.  Then, maybe one more shooting guard to the freshman class.  If you look at what we graduate, we need another young guard with one of these last 3 spots.

Holy crap our only seniors next year will be Evan and Anton... We got a real chance here guysssss

On 4/21/2017 at 6:06 PM, Norm Peterson said:

Seniors-to-be:

6-3 Anton Gill ****

6-5 Evan Taylor

Juniors:

6-0 Glynn Watson ****

6-6 James Palmer ****

6-8 Jack McVeigh

6-9 Isaac Copeland *****

Sophomores:

6-8 Isaiah Roby ****

Freshmen:

6-1 Thomas Allen ****

Add a senior in Duby Okeke today! GBR