Sign in to follow this  
AuroranHusker

Peru State's Eric Behrens going back to Omaha Central

17 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

According to this guy. Me like Roman. :D

I haven't seen it posted anywhere else that we are targeting him.

And Verbal Commits lists him as a composite 2-star even though neither Rivals, Scout, nor ESPN have him listed with any stars at all.  Says he has an offer from Kent State and that's it.

So, I was just curious where that info came from as far as him being a stud PG recruit that we've targeted.

7 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

I haven't seen it posted anywhere else that we are targeting him.

And Verbal Commits lists him as a composite 2-star even though neither Rivals, Scout, nor ESPN have him listed with any stars at all.  Says he has an offer from Kent State and that's it.

So, I was just curious where that info came from as far as him being a stud PG recruit that we've targeted.

Targeting as a *walk-on

1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

Targeting as a *walk-on

OK, that makes more sense.  When you said "stud recruit" I assumed you were talking about targeting him for a scholarship.  That's what I would assume "stud recruit" would mean.  In other words, someone we'd have to compete with other major conference schools to sign him.  I guess I don't normally associate the words "stud recruit" with a potential walk on.

That's why I was confused.  Thanks for clarifying. 

2 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

I second this. High basketball IQ, savvy with the rock, good stroke, and can always find an open man. If he was a couple inches taller he would be a "stud recruit", but I would love to add him to our cache of luxury walk ons

2 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

A scout team backcourt of Young Mr. Behrens and Justin Costello would be a nice luxury to have. Just wish Roman was a couple inches taller, but his dad is a small guy too. Damn you genetics!