Harriman

Huskerpapa

Just now, BirdsOnTheBat said:

Creighton does, right?

Could be way off but from the little I know I would give that a better chance than Harriman ending up back on staff at nebraska. It makes a lot of sense looking at it from the outside but personally I'd be very surprised if this happens. 

1 hour ago, huskercwg said:

TheLoboLair.com is reporting that Coach Harriman is heading back to Nebraska.  Has anyone heard anything about this rumor? 

His family lives here. I'd guess he visits every once and a while. Who exactly would be leaving for this to happen, especially with Harriman locked into a contract at NM for the next year.  Would we have to buy his contract out?

Did these guys start the Miles to New Mexico deal? Is every day going to be April Fools around here until SE tells us if there will be 6 more weeks of winter or not?

46 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

What are the odds coach Mo wants that cushy fundraising gig and we can have coach Harriman on the bench? 

Or Tim takes the cushy fundraising gig and it is now time for Harriman to run his own program??????

Hmmmmmmm does the plot thicken???????..... Da Da Dum.....<_<

1 hour ago, jason2486 said:

If Boehm retires, would Harriman fill that role?

If Boehm retires...could they move Miles into Boehm's spot and hire a new coach?  Or would Miles want to stay as a coach here or somewhere else?  I'd think if he wasn't a basketball coach here...he'd be an amazing PR man.  

1 hour ago, hhcdimes said:

His family lives here. I'd guess he visits every once and a while. Who exactly would be leaving for this to happen, especially with Harriman locked into a contract at NM for the next year.  Would we have to buy his contract out?

Did these guys start the Miles to New Mexico deal? Is every day going to be April Fools around here until SE tells us if there will be 6 more weeks of winter or not?

Or one would assume he does.

• 6 months later...