Mr. Tai Webster

Huskerpapa

11 minutes ago, HB said:

Agree.  Pulling for Tai, and his parents who encouraged him to perservere.  And I hope it happens for the non-millennials, non post-modernists, and non moral relativists. ;)

Tai was a kid that was willing to work and get better.  He didn't take his ball and go home when things got tough or didn't go exactly as planned.  Not sure he is an NBA sleeper but with his work ethic he might just do it.

2 hours ago, HB said:

Agree.  Pulling for Tai, and his parents who encouraged him to perservere.  And I hope it happens for the non-millennials, non post-modernists, and non moral relativists. ;)

Geesh.  I guess I'm going to have to take a Philosophy class if I'm going to keep up with the dialogue of this forum.  Getting pretty sophisticated for my liking.

I listened to a podcast about Tai talking about his dream of getting into the NBA before his junior year thinking....No way.

I still think it's a long shot but today is the first time I've ever thought about it where the answer isn't "impossible". A testament to how far he's come and how much further he can probably go.

7 hours ago, colhusker said:

Tai was a kid that was willing to work and get better.  He didn't take his ball and go home when things got tough or didn't go exactly as planned.  Not sure he is an NBA sleeper but with his work ethic he might just do it.

I don't understand?  According, to those in the know, Miles is the biggest prick in the coaching business.   I thought all the players want to get as far away from him as possible? 

Tai seemed to be a fan favorite,  and I hope he gets to the League.