If this happens ...

ESPN's numbers crunchers are predicting a probable final win/loss record for Nebraska football of 5-7.  They predict our conference home record will be 1-4 and that we'll only beat Rutgers and lose our last 4 home games to teams like Northwestern and Iowa.

If that happens, does Riley still have a job in 2018?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=158&year=2017

While I don't think this would happen, it could.  The reason I say that is because 7-8 wins seems realistic.  That means a couple close losses that I had possible wins (Wiscy, NW, and Minny) would put us down.

I think he's gone if we done win more than 5 games.  Gotta be.  It'd mean only 19 regular season wins in 3 years.  The last guy would have had at least 24-27.  

I also believe that that we could surprise a few teams, win 8-9 games, and be in good shape.  We shall see.

4 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

ESPN's numbers crunchers are predicting a probable final win/loss record for Nebraska football of 5-7.  They predict our conference home record will be 1-4 and that we'll only beat Rutgers and lose our last 4 home games to teams like Northwestern and Iowa.

If that happens, does Riley still have a job in 2018?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/fpi?id=158&year=2017

It would make our 12-19 season look like a picnic in terms of fan meltdown