NU to sign 7 foot Russian center

jimmykc

According to anonymous sources, Igor Grigory Rasputin-Novy a seven foot center from the remote Siberian village of Pokrovskoe will be playing for the Huskers next season. Little is known about this unexpected recruit other than he is reportedly able to dunk without leaving the floor and plays in a full beard to honor his great-great grandfather. The only remaining hurdle , according to his coach/interpreter Sydd Finch is for him to pass the NCAA clearing house which should be no problem judging from the ease Nebraska had in signing Roburt Sallie.

Rasputin was granted a special dispensation from Tsar Nicholas II at the behest of his wife Alexandra in 1907 to use the hyphen. And I'm not making this part up. By the way, I am thinking of petitioning Trump to grant me the use of a hyphen if the Huskers could actually get a 7 foot Russian to come. For the time being Putin still has them all tied up in his "army of trolls".

I found that he has moved to California and is now attending a Jr. College there this semester.  

After being immersed in the culture there for only two months, "he" is now a "she", has changed her name to Gloria,  and now identifies as a woman.

Bad news for Miles but good news for Williams as she now plans to be a "lady" Husker.

2 hours ago, fred1212 said:

I found that he has moved to California and is now attending a Jr. College there this semester.  

After being immersed in the culture there for only two months, "he" is now a "she", has changed her name to Lola, and now identifies as a woman.

Bad news for Miles but good news for Williams as she now plans to be a "lady" Husker.

I'm not dumb but I can't understand, why she walks like a woman but talks like a man.  (sorry for the slight edit, Fred)

2 hours ago, cipsucks said:

I'm not dumb but I can't understand, why she walks like a woman but talks like a man.  (sorry for the slight edit, Fred)

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?ei=UTF-8&type=avastbcl&hspart=avast&hsimp=yhs-001&p=brittney+griner+is+a+man

Edited by Bugeaters1

LJS feature by Lange-Kubik reveals Walt Pitchford has been playing in Georgia/Russia this year (and likes cookies). Walt-Russia-Igor=coincidence? Hmmm. I will be absent from board until Tuesday so will predict ol' Roy will win another, just for the record. Cheers to all.

3 hours ago, jimmykc said:

LJS feature by Lange-Kubik reveals Walt Pitchford has been playing in Georgia/Russia this year (and likes cookies). Walt-Russia-Igor=coincidence? Hmmm. I will be absent from board until Tuesday so will predict ol' Roy will win another, just for the record. Cheers to all.

5206c8628b46e.preview-620.jpg