huskercwg

Crying time is over

219 posts in this topic

So who will be team captains next year?  Because if you'd asked me a month ago, I would have said MJ and Morrow as co-captains.  Do we even have any leaders left on this team?

Only people who read this board would understand that, fred.

Thank gawd for HHC.  It takes work to find the silver lining sometimes, but I appreciate you going to the extra effort, man.

And thank you for saying "just sayin'."

2 hours ago, WestOmahaHusker said:

The news on Mr. Jacobson won't become official until he is officially granted his release. Which will most likely come on Monday or sometime early next week.

This makes more sense

If only we'd beaten those Musketeer SOBs back in '91 like we were supposed to, all of this would have turned out much differently. Damn.

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

What's going on, at this point?  I haven't kept track. srsly

Pretty strong rumors that MJ will transfer.  Sounds more likely than not.  Some grumbling that GW will transfer as well.  Not as sure on his status.

Ed met with the Xavier coaches today at Lazlows.

MJ has weird shaped legs.

Half of us blame this on the kids.  The other half on the coach.  Probably a combo of both.

Ed wants to play the wing... Yikes.

MJ was mad he was told to stop shooting 3's... Yikes.

Think that's about it.

Edited by hskr4life

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

Pretty strong rumors that MJ will transfer.  Sounds more likely than not.  Some grumbling that GW will transfer as well.  Not as sure on his status.

Ed met with the Xavier coaches today at Lazlows.

MJ has weird shaped legs.

Half of us blame this on the kids.  The other half on the coach.  Probably a combo of both.

Ed wants to play the wing... Yikes.

MJ was mad he was told to stop shooting 3's... Yikes.

Think that's about it.

Whoa. What a week. Down in the dumps. Bunch of dips.

One thing is for sure...I am confused, so very, very confused.  I have mentioned this before, I have been a husker basketball fan for a lot of years, but this off-season has been a first. 

3 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

One thing is for sure...I am confused, so very, very confused.  I have mentioned this before, I have been a husker basketball fan for a lot of years, but this off-season has been a first. 

Weird for Nebrasketball - that's pretty weird.  

4 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

It's different.  But not out of line for a program that went through the summer of Roburt Sallee.  We really are America's new Cubs.

3 minutes ago, HuskerCager said:

It's different.  But not out of line for a program that went through the summer of Roburt Sallee.  We really are America's new Cubs.

Was just typing that. Doesn't feel like this has approached Roburt Sallie terroritory, yet 

6 minutes ago, HuskerCager said:

Except we've never really been all that good.  What's our 1908, or whatever year it was?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, atskooc said:

Except we've never really been all that good.  What's our 1908, or whatever year it was?

NIT champions how soon we forget.

Edited by jdw

2 hours ago, HuskerCager said:

I will NEVER be a Cub

Just now, AuroranHusker said:

Well, the Cubs *are* the defending champions. Just saying. :wacko:

Understand but I would rather be a Yankee and that said, I would rather step in dog poop than be a Yankee

Just now, colhusker said:

Understand but I would rather be a Yankee and that said, I would rather step in dog poop than be a Yankee

This story got real crappy, real quick.

3 hours ago, atskooc said:

1913.  My, does time fly.

12 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Well, there's a certain quote in that article that would make a person go "Hmmm," IF things turn out the way they are sounding like.

“I felt like he would’ve helped out our team, but at the same time, it’s OK,” said Jacobson, a 6-foot-9 forward. “If he wants to leave, if he doesn’t want to be here, we don’t want him here, by any means.

"I’m totally fine with him leaving, if he thinks that’s the best decision for him. Go ahead. See you later.”

11 hours ago, hskr4life said:

There's a poll for when this is all over.