Crying time is over

Huskerpapa

11 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

What's going on, at this point?  I haven't kept track. srsly

Pretty strong rumors that MJ will transfer.  Sounds more likely than not.  Some grumbling that GW will transfer as well.  Not as sure on his status.

Ed met with the Xavier coaches today at Lazlows.

MJ has weird shaped legs.

Half of us blame this on the kids.  The other half on the coach.  Probably a combo of both.

Ed wants to play the wing... Yikes.

MJ was mad he was told to stop shooting 3's... Yikes.

Think that's about it.

Edited by hskr4life

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

Pretty strong rumors that MJ will transfer.  Sounds more likely than not.  Some grumbling that GW will transfer as well.  Not as sure on his status.

Ed met with the Xavier coaches today at Lazlows.

MJ has weird shaped legs.

Half of us blame this on the kids.  The other half on the coach.  Probably a combo of both.

Ed wants to play the wing... Yikes.

MJ was mad he was told to stop shooting 3's... Yikes.

Think that's about it.

Whoa. What a week. Down in the dumps. Bunch of dips.

4 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

One thing is for sure...I am confused, so very, very confused.  I have mentioned this before, I have been a husker basketball fan for a lot of years, but this off-season has been a first. 

It's different.  But not out of line for a program that went through the summer of Roburt Sallee.  We really are America's new Cubs.

6 minutes ago, HuskerCager said:

It's different.  But not out of line for a program that went through the summer of Roburt Sallee.  We really are America's new Cubs.

Except we've never really been all that good.  What's our 1908, or whatever year it was?

12 minutes ago, hal9000 said:

Well, there's a certain quote in that article that would make a person go "Hmmm," IF things turn out the way they are sounding like.

“I felt like he would’ve helped out our team, but at the same time, it’s OK,” said Jacobson, a 6-foot-9 forward. “If he wants to leave, if he doesn’t want to be here, we don’t want him here, by any means.

"I’m totally fine with him leaving, if he thinks that’s the best decision for him. Go ahead. See you later.”