2017-18 Nebraska Juniors ?

After seeing Ed leave. Is this going to happen to the other 3 Juniors with the uncertainty in the direction of the bb program behind the scenes with Coach Miles.  When stuff likes this happens, you know all the players are talking with each other.

As a Junior.....Do you stay with the understanding the bb program has alot of pressure to get to the NCAA tournament or bust.  If you lose some games the Coach will ride the guys with his job on the line.   Then, if Coach gets fired, then you have your senior year with a new coach and bb program,  Does that new coach clean house and start with his recruits and rebuilding.  I don't see much security.

As a Junior.....Do you leave for the opportunity to play somewhere New for 2-3 years with a Coach and bb program that is secure and more sucessful.

I heard after the Morrow coaches meeting, Miles left to catch a plane to the Final Four.  Doesn't sound like a coach that is concerned about what's important.  

Edited by extremehoops

7 hours ago, extremehoops said:

After seeing Ed leave. Is this going to happen to the other 3 Juniors with the uncertainty in the direction of the bb program behind the scenes with Coach Miles.  When stuff likes this happens, you know all the players are talking with each other.

As a Junior.....Do you stay with the understanding the bb program has alot of pressure to get to the NCAA tournament or bust.  If you lose some games the Coach will ride the guys with his job on the line.   Then, if Coach gets fired, then you have your senior year with a new coach and bb program,  Does that new coach clean house and start with his recruits and rebuilding.  I don't see much security.

As a Junior.....Do you leave for the opportunity to play somewhere New for 2-3 years with a Coach and bb program that is secure and more sucessful.

I heard after the Morrow coaches meeting, Miles left to catch a plane to the Final Four.  Doesn't sound like a coach that is concerned about what's important.  

What's Miles suppose to do?  Sit down with Morrow, and tell him that he is going to take minutes away from Roby, McVeigh, Palmer, Copeland?

If you are competitive and believe in yourself, you stick with the program.  You should go into every year with the belief that you are going to make the tournament.  You have to control what you can control.  If you have a bad season, and the coach gets fired, you probably aren't that good.

What's Miles suppose to do?  Sit down with Morrow, and tell him that he is going to take minutes away from Roby, McVeigh, Palmer, Copeland?

If you are competitive and believe in yourself, you stick with the program.  You should go into every year with the belief that you are going to make the tournament.  You have to control what you can control.  If you have a bad season, and the coach gets fired, you probably aren't that good.

• Miles has said in the past that he will keep trying to recruit better people than the current players on the team.  You will have to keep getting better or lose playing time to new recruits.  Each person than has to decide what they want to do and figure out if they should stay or leave.  There was a log jam at the 3 and 4 position and it can be argued that the less talented people would decide to leave.  
  •  

36 minutes ago, DOATHLON said:

Miles is at the final four coaches convention. Probably interviewing with other teams. Probably won't have a job when he comes back if this AD has any foresight whatsoever

Only a handful of posters who have gone from positive to negative overall rep in the matter of a few days.  And they didn't last long....

5 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Give it a break you shit ass.

Shit ass was my Grandpa's favorite saying.  First time my boys heard it they were like 6,9 and 12.  I don't think they laughed that hard before or since.

We use it for certain times still in the family and then point up to the sky.  :D