DOATHLON

My guess is Miles will be fired this weekend

236 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, colhusker said:

If tomorrow never comes, would the program know how much we love her?

My follow up question to this would be:  Does the program even care anymore?

29 minutes ago, Timforthewin said:

New Mexico is still available and has struck out on every candidate they've interviewed so far per John Goodman.

I think you mean Jeff Goodman, John Goodman isn't really into college hoops. Just saying.

4 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

I think you mean Jeff Goodman, John Goodman isn't really into college hoops. Just saying.

Thanks for the correction. My minds been in a tizzy lately with all these updates lately 

My follow up question to this would be:  Does the program even care anymore?

Marc Boehm never did, he just laughs all the way to the bank.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, huskercwg said:

Announcement or not, SE needs to do something NOW to stabilize this program.  The rumors are insane.

It's not really as dire as this. Get it right >>>> Get it now. Make good decisions, not hasty ones.

Otherwise, just log off for a couple of days. I did this weekend. The world moved with or without me. :)

Unless Chris Mack reaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy loved Lazlos, there's not much chance of getting a good hire at this point out of the college coaching ranks. We'd be having this very same discussion five years from now.

1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

Yeah, but if you need a toe, John Goodman's your man...

11 minutes ago, 49r said:

Yeah, but if you need a toe, John Goodman's your man...

F***in' amateurs dude.  F**in' amateurs.

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

5 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

Latest rumors focus on Boehm.   We'll see.   The New Mexico rumors are dead so we have to move to the next one.  

10 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I never heard a specific day, just "after the Final Four".

1 minute ago, HB said:

Latest rumors focus on Boehm.   We'll see.   The New Mexico rumors are dead so we have to move to the next one.  

Just now, uneblinstu said:

I never heard a specific day, just "after the Final Four".

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

18 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

In regards to SE saying something...Sipple on the radio this morning said that media members were told by Eichorst that he would address them about men's basketball after the spring game. He supposedly told them that last week. But yeah, prior to that it was said that he would speak after the final 4.

7 minutes ago, ajb5856 said:

In regards to SE saying something...Sipple on the radio this morning said that media members were told by Eichorst that he would address them about men's basketball after the spring game. He supposedly told them that last week. But yeah, prior to that it was said that he would speak after the final 4.

So he will address the media sometime between right after the spring game and right before the first game of the season. 

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Next year is shaping up as an "us against the world" type of season in that locker room.

I know some on here might disagree... but I am 100 percent happy to be part of team "us" and not team "the world".

Hope Miles and the Team know that not everyone is giving up on them.

Edited by hskr4life

1 minute ago, Nighthawk said:

So he will address the media sometime between right after the spring game and right before the first game of the season. 

9 minutes ago, ajb5856 said:

To be fair he did not say which YEAR he was going to talk to them after the final 4 or spring game, only that it would be after the final 4 and spring game.

2 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

To be fair he did not say which YEAR he was going to talk to them after the final 4 or spring game, only that it would be after the final 4 and spring game.

lol.for all we know the final four and the spring game he's talking about might not even be in the same year.  And hell...maybe he's going to announce his retirement/resignation instead. 

22 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

It looks like we'll have six more weeks of winter...

giphy.gif

31 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I know some on here might disagree... but I am 100 percent happy to be part of team "us" and not team "the world".

Hope Miles and the Team know that not everyone is giving up on them.

me too