DOATHLON

My guess is Miles will be fired this weekend

236 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, colhusker said:

If tomorrow never comes, would the program know how much we love her?

My follow up question to this would be:  Does the program even care anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Timforthewin said:

New Mexico is still available and has struck out on every candidate they've interviewed so far per John Goodman.

 

I think you mean Jeff Goodman, John Goodman isn't really into college hoops. Just saying.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

 

I think you mean Jeff Goodman, John Goodman isn't really into college hoops. Just saying.

 

 

Thanks for the correction. My minds been in a tizzy lately with all these updates lately 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My follow up question to this would be:  Does the program even care anymore?

Marc Boehm never did, he just laughs all the way to the bank.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, huskercwg said:

Announcement or not, SE needs to do something NOW to stabilize this program.  The rumors are insane.

 

It's not really as dire as this. Get it right >>>> Get it now. Make good decisions, not hasty ones.

Otherwise, just log off for a couple of days. I did this weekend. The world moved with or without me. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless Chris Mack reaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyy loved Lazlos, there's not much chance of getting a good hire at this point out of the college coaching ranks. We'd be having this very same discussion five years from now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AuroranHusker said:

 

I think you mean Jeff Goodman, John Goodman isn't really into college hoops. Just saying.

 

 

 

Yeah, but if you need a toe, John Goodman's your man...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, 49r said:

 

Yeah, but if you need a toe, John Goodman's your man...

 

 

F***in' amateurs dude.  F**in' amateurs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

 

Latest rumors focus on Boehm.   We'll see.   The New Mexico rumors are dead so we have to move to the next one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

I never heard a specific day, just "after the Final Four".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HB said:

 

Latest rumors focus on Boehm.   We'll see.   The New Mexico rumors are dead so we have to move to the next one.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, uneblinstu said:

I never heard a specific day, just "after the Final Four".

 

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

In regards to SE saying something...Sipple on the radio this morning said that media members were told by Eichorst that he would address them about men's basketball after the spring game. He supposedly told them that last week. But yeah, prior to that it was said that he would speak after the final 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ajb5856 said:

In regards to SE saying something...Sipple on the radio this morning said that media members were told by Eichorst that he would address them about men's basketball after the spring game. He supposedly told them that last week. But yeah, prior to that it was said that he would speak after the final 4.

 

So he will address the media sometime between right after the spring game and right before the first game of the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

18 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Next year is shaping up as an "us against the world" type of season in that locker room.

 

I know some on here might disagree... but I am 100 percent happy to be part of team "us" and not team "the world".

 

Hope Miles and the Team know that not everyone is giving up on them.

Edited by hskr4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nighthawk said:

 

So he will address the media sometime between right after the spring game and right before the first game of the season. 

 

9 minutes ago, ajb5856 said:

In regards to SE saying something...Sipple on the radio this morning said that media members were told by Eichorst that he would address them about men's basketball after the spring game. He supposedly told them that last week. But yeah, prior to that it was said that he would speak after the final 4.

 

To be fair he did not say which YEAR he was going to talk to them after the final 4 or spring game, only that it would be after the final 4 and spring game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

 

 

To be fair he did not say which YEAR he was going to talk to them after the final 4 or spring game, only that it would be after the final 4 and spring game.

 

lol.for all we know the final four and the spring game he's talking about might not even be in the same year.  And hell...maybe he's going to announce his retirement/resignation instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Nighthawk said:

So he will address the media sometime between right after the spring game and right before the first game of the season. 

 

It looks like we'll have six more weeks of winter...

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

 

I know some on here might disagree... but I am 100 percent happy to be part of team "us" and not team "the world".

 

Hope Miles and the Team know that not everyone is giving up on them.

me too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.