My guess is Miles will be fired this weekend

No confirmation at this time but I am now also hearing a successor has been targeted.  My source is usually pretty on point, but I will admit things are really fluid. In the event Miles were to leave voluntarily, there may be a bit of a wait before the successor could accept the job.

2 minutes ago, Donkey said:

No confirmation at this time but I am now also hearing a successor has been targeted.  My source is usually pretty on point, but I will admit things are really fluid. In the event Miles were to leave voluntarily, there may be a bit of a wait before the successor could accept the job.

Woah... you are hearing Miles is possibly leaving voluntarily?

9 minutes ago, Donkey said:

I don't like the idea of wait before the other coach accepted, not only

to try n re recruit morrow, mj, but to keep other on campus if they make a change it needs to be bang bang 

Just now, bobcat402 said:

I don't like the idea of wait before the other coach accepted, not only

to try n re recruit morrow, mj, but to keep other on campus if they make a change it needs to be bang bang 

I agree; however, the possible candidate I was told about today is not yet available.

Hmmm, Bulls and Heat are tied for 8th place. Bulls finish with the Magic and the Nets, both at home. Heat finish with the Cavs and the Wizards, both at home. With the Cavs still playing for the #1 seed I'd guess the Bulls will be playing the Cavs or Celtics in the first round.

12 minutes ago, nustudent said:

Would certainly point towards Hoiberg.    Has a few regular season games left to go plus the potential of the playoffs 

This would be a dream come true but unfortunately I don't think we are that lucky.  It's very interesting that Eichorst has not said a word as of yet, but I have a hard time seeing Miles going anywhere this year unless he takes another job. 

1 minute ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

This would be a dream come true but unfortunately I don't think we are that lucky.  It's very interesting that Eichorst has not said a word as of yet, but I have a hard time seeing Miles going anywhere this year unless he takes another job. 

Agreed.   But I can hope

1 minute ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

New Mexico is still available and has struck out on every candidate they've interviewed so far per John Goodman.

2 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

Announcement or not, SE needs to do something NOW to stabilize this program.  The rumors are insane.  I just heard that there is an announcement coming out about the basketball program this afternoon.  Sheesh. 

I heard tomorrow (seriously).  But, then again, tomorrow never comes does it??