My guess is Miles will be fired this weekend

1 hour ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Be positive.  There, I just summed up every book Gordon ever wrote.  No need to read them, as they all say exactly the same thing.  I just don't get why people find this guy so interesting.

Because Shawn worships him.  And has incorporated "Stay Positive" in his tagline on all correspondence. Perhaps he's paying Mr. Gordon royalites.

Sorry, I will go against the flow here.  I like many of the Jon Gordon books.  'The Positive Dog' and 'The Energy Bus' are two that I leveraged most often.  As with any other motivational or leadership tool, it can be used or abused. 

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+the+energy+bus&&view=detail&mid=840B24BEE301CF8EFEC5840B24BEE301CF8EFEC5&rvsmid=CE3B1C7DE383899CA5B8CE3B1C7DE383899CA5B8&fsscr=0&FORM=VDFSRV

21 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

Sorry, I will go against the flow here.  I like many of the Jon Gordon books.  'The Positive Dog' and 'The Energy Bus' are two that I leveraged most often.  As with any other motivational or leadership tool, it can be used or abused. 

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+the+energy+bus&&view=detail&mid=840B24BEE301CF8EFEC5840B24BEE301CF8EFEC5&rvsmid=CE3B1C7DE383899CA5B8CE3B1C7DE383899CA5B8&fsscr=0&FORM=VDFSRV

Sorry but motivational speakers usually just motivate me to hate motivational speakers. The Gordon thing hit a nerve because I have hear about him all the time at work. You can call me an "Energy Vampire" if you want!

6 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Sorry but motivational speakers usually just motivate me to hate motivational speakers. The Gordon thing hit a nerve because I have hear about him all the time at work. You can call me an "Energy Vampire" if you want!

I can relate!  :wacko: