My guess is Miles will be fired this weekend

1 hour ago, huskercwg said:

Announcement or not, SE needs to do something NOW to stabilize this program.  The rumors are insane.

It's not really as dire as this. Get it right >>>> Get it now. Make good decisions, not hasty ones.

Otherwise, just log off for a couple of days. I did this weekend. The world moved with or without me. :)

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

5 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

If I remember right, SE was supposed to address the media on Thursday/last week.

Signing day for recruits start tomorrow.  If we're not hearing anything from him by the end of today, then I start to wonder if he either has something cooking or else doesn't care that we need to sign 4 more guys. 

Latest rumors focus on Boehm.   We'll see.   The New Mexico rumors are dead so we have to move to the next one.  

10 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I never heard a specific day, just "after the Final Four".

18 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

In regards to SE saying something...Sipple on the radio this morning said that media members were told by Eichorst that he would address them about men's basketball after the spring game. He supposedly told them that last week. But yeah, prior to that it was said that he would speak after the final 4.

7 minutes ago, ajb5856 said:

In regards to SE saying something...Sipple on the radio this morning said that media members were told by Eichorst that he would address them about men's basketball after the spring game. He supposedly told them that last week. But yeah, prior to that it was said that he would speak after the final 4.

So he will address the media sometime between right after the spring game and right before the first game of the season. 

18 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Next year is shaping up as an "us against the world" type of season in that locker room.

I know some on here might disagree... but I am 100 percent happy to be part of team "us" and not team "the world".

Hope Miles and the Team know that not everyone is giving up on them.

Edited by hskr4life

1 minute ago, Nighthawk said:

So he will address the media sometime between right after the spring game and right before the first game of the season. 

9 minutes ago, ajb5856 said:

To be fair he did not say which YEAR he was going to talk to them after the final 4 or spring game, only that it would be after the final 4 and spring game.

2 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

To be fair he did not say which YEAR he was going to talk to them after the final 4 or spring game, only that it would be after the final 4 and spring game.

lol.for all we know the final four and the spring game he's talking about might not even be in the same year.  And hell...maybe he's going to announce his retirement/resignation instead.