Morrow leaving

1 minute ago, Marv said:

I often fail at reading sarcasm...is this real or just joking? Where did you see this?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not joking. Not saying it is or isn't a legit possibility but just that it's a real thing that Creighton is on his list.

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Admit it, you don't like any of the hire To made.

Why is that so shocking?

Bo:   Improved over Callahan in terms of wins and losses.    Acted liked a baby when he couldn't even produce top 25 teams let alone Saban type teams 

Miles:    You feel good about where we are headed?

Erstad:   Improvement over Anderson, still a middle of the pack team in a middle of the pack (at best) baseball conference with tremendous facilities.   

Not exactly a good definition of success there.   Had s couple of guys who the best thing you can say for them, was that they weren't bad 

Edited by nustudent

Not joking. Not saying it is or isn't a legit possibility but just that it's a real thing that Creighton is on his list.

Hard to believe you have his list. Or has someone talked to him and published something along these lines? This only happened an hour ago...

2 minutes ago, Marv said:

Hard to believe you have his list. Or has someone talked to him and published something along these lines? This only happened an hour ago...

He already talked to Miles about leaving on Monday in addition to how long he's been thinking about it.

2 minutes ago, nustudent said:

Why is that so shocking?

Bo:   Improved over Callahan in terms of wins and losses.    Acted liked a baby when he couldn't even produce top 25 teams let alone Saban type teams 

Miles:    You feel good about where we are headed?

Erstad:   Improvement over Anderson, still a middle of the pack team in a middle of the pack (at best) baseball conference with tremendous facilities.   

Not OT exactly your definition of success there 

How does he compare to his predecessor and successor? Who would you consider to be a great AD going by the criteria in you post?

5 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

He already talked to Miles about leaving on Monday in addition to how long he's been thinking about it.

Yes this has been in the works a long time. It didn't just pop up an hour ago or even on Monday. I don't have "his list" just have knowledge that Creighton is on "his list". 

5 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

How does he compare to his predecessor and successor? Who would you consider to be a great AD going by the criteria in you post?

I certainly don't consider people a success just because their predecessor was a turd and the current performance is mediocre and not bad 

Edited by nustudent

4 minutes ago, rr52 said:

Not passing out of a double team either.

Here we go! Now Ed turns into a bad basketball player. But, had he returned he would be all world! Not to mention many on here used him as an excuse for another long losing streak under Miles. Better question...why in the world is Miles recruiting a kid that can't pass/shoot/dribble? On second thought, our offense under Miles answers that question. 

Edited by huskerbaseball13

9 minutes ago, HB said:

Ed calls his transfer a "sacrifice".  What an unfortunate choice of words.  Ted Williams or Pat Tillman could tell him when leaving a team is a sacrifice . 

What he's trying to tell people with his words (imho) is "I would love to stay here ... I want to be here ... but I have no faith in this staff to help me get better."

1 minute ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Here we go! Now Ed turns into a bad basketball player. But, had he returned he would be all world! Not to mention many on here used him as an excuse for another long losing streak under Miles. Better question...why in the world is Miles recruiting a kid that can't pass/shoot/dribble? On second thought, our offense under Miles answers that question. 

This.   All of it. 

5 minutes ago, nustudent said:

I love the bash Ed posts now.  

Well, then he should just transfer and not say stupid shit.  I know you don't care about women's basketball, but the Posts bashing Shepherd for transferring are about 99-1.  Here it's mostly bashing the coach.  Funny world we live in.  One day apart.