Morrow leaving

Alot of the players don't like Miles once they get here. It's that simple. (And yes that is based on info from a friend that is close with multiple players from the last few years). Its the reason that Nebraska consistently has key/core players leave each season before their eligibility is up. Do other programs around the country have players transfer? Yes, but it is not common to have arguably your best returning players transferring multiple seasons in a row. I know the Husker-goggles crowd is going to blast me for this post, but at some point people have to open their eyes and stop making excuses for garbage.

Just now, Nebrasketballer said:

Alot of the players don't like Miles once they get here. It's that simple. (And yes that is based on info from a friend that is close with multiple players from the last few years). Its the reason that Nebraska consistently has key/core players leave each season before their eligibility is up. Do other programs around the country have players transfer? Yes, but it is not common to have arguably your best returning players transferring multiple seasons in a row. I know the Husker-goggles crowd is going to blast me for this post, but at some point people have to open their eyes and stop making excuses for garbage.

Please share more...

Also reports are that Ed's dad didn't even know.  Just crazy all around.

1 minute ago, TimSmiles said:

if glynn leaves, our top returning scorer would be Mcveigh at 7.5 ppg. let that sink in.

If the over under on him announcing has to be like 24 hours.

Roby will be about a week even if we have the okay he is staying for that poster the other day.

Hell Jordy or Jack might not even return to the states if they go home this summer.

This is just plain and simple a big old shit show and I think we will be in it for some time.

http://www.omaha.com/huskers/mens-basketball/nebraska-basketball-announces-ed-morrow-will-transfer-after-spring-semester/article_7449afcc-14dc-11e7-94d1-df0c482dda4a.html

6 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

I'd rather this be the case than having the current circus continue.  

Amy Williams and the marketing department formally known as Nebraska Football say hello.

1 minute ago, Ron Mexico said:

Not sure what that has to do with Tim Miles failing(Osborne hire.) Again...I'll take my chances on Eichorst getting lucky rather than having to sit thru another season of bad basketball and rocky offseason. 

Just now, huskerbaseball13 said:

Not sure what that has to do with Tim Miles failing(Osborne hire.) Again...I'll take my chances on Eichorst getting lucky rather than having to sit thru another season of bad basketball and rocky offseason. 

Don't get me wrong. I want Eichorst to make the next hire. Another nail in his coffin when he makes another failed HC decision.

2 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

Don't get me wrong. I want Eichorst to make the next hire. Another nail in his coffin when he makes another failed HC decision.

So, you are hoping we fail? Weird. Best case Miles pulls a rabbit out of his ass and wins. But, if that doesn't happen I'm really hoping the next guy succeeds. I'm not going to wish he fails because of the guy who hired him. That's odd. 

1 minute ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

So, you are hoping we fail? Weird. Best case Miles pulls a rabbit out of his ass and wins. But, if that doesn't happen I'm really hoping the next guy succeeds. I'm not going to wish he fails because of the guy who hired him. That's odd. 

Admit it, you don't like any of the hire To made.