Morrow leaving

34 minutes ago, busticket said:

In a nutshell, in ancient times men turned their skirts into adult diapers before battle.  Looks funny but I am sure it beats tripping while holding a sword :)

Does this statement have anything to do with the post a few days ago asking if a certain someone would consider falling on his own sword?

According to Robin Washut's retweet from a Xavier source, Chris Mack will be in to see Ed Morrow tomorrow.

I'm also pretty certain that we'll be hearing about a Michael Jacobson transfer soon, possibly by tonight. The hits just keep on coming. Sure glad I'm a Husker hoops fan! It's such a fun ride.

Edited by Hooper

10 minutes ago, Hooper said:

According to Robin Washut's retweet from a Xavier source, Chris Mack will be in to see Ed Morrow tomorrow.

I'm also pretty certain that we'll be hearing about a Michael Jacobson transfer soon, possibly by tonight. The hits just keep on coming. Sure glad I'm a Husker hoops fan! It's such a fun ride.

Back in mid- to late-February, Ed followed Chris Mack and a Xavier assistant on Twitter.  

When was he out with his foot injury?

37 minutes ago, Hooper said:

What in the ever loving f***?

13 hours ago, Hooper said:

Not out of the woods with Glynn Watson either.  If that comes to fruition the "core" group for keeping Miles around may just be Jack McVeigh. 

22 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Not out of the woods with Glynn Watson either.  

Is this based on your discussion with Glynn, or "heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who....."  (Cip, insert REO Speedwagon here, please).  Just curious how you know this, baseball13.

Not trying to be a smarta.. here.  I realize where there's smoke, there may be fire.  But it feels like we all are gossiping the program to death.  Maybe someone can here share with me a rumor about a player who actually is known to be staying.

3 minutes ago, HuskerCager said:

Is this based on your discussion with Glynn, or "heard it from a friend, who heard it from a friend, who....."  (Cip, insert REO Speedwagon here, please).  Just curious how you know this, baseball13.

Not trying to be a smarta.. here.  I realize where there's smoke, there may be fire.  But it feels like we all are gossiping the program to death.  Maybe someone can here share with me a rumor about a player who actually is known to be staying.

No, I've never spoken with Glynn.  So it's not coming from the horses mouth.  That's just the rumor around Lincoln and the person I got it from typically has some good information.  Either way, it will have to a hell of a summer on the recruiting trail if we lose Jacobson. 

6 minutes ago, HuskerCager said:

But it feels like we all are gossiping the program to death.

Exactly.  Seems like Husker fans are their own worst enemies.  Always so negative...never gives good things a chance to happen, almost as if they don't want to be happy...

It's probably why other fanbases take such joy in watching it happen.  Something about schadenfreude, etc.

Oh and here's the REO Speedwagon video:

4 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

It appears Ed has at least two programs looking at him.  I understand Xavier is contacting him this weekend.  I also came across this article today:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/college/marquette/2017/04/07/marquette-entering-busy-recruiting-stretch/100166460/

Just read a tweet that said Chris Mack was eating lunch with Ed at lazlos today.