W.I.T.W.C.T.?

jimmykc

In the category of" What Is the World Coming To?", ESPN reports that Omaha's John Higgins has received death threats from Kentucky fans concerning his refereeing of the game with NC. And he isn't even one of the really bad refs-especially since he has dropped the blond hair mousse.

I had missed your post Bugeaters, sorry. At any rate, whining about officials is part of being a fan but it seems as though the access and anonymity of the internet has made it too easy for the bona fide loons to to function. This is true in sports, politics, and almost anywhere else haters hang out. Until some easier way is discovered to punish those who espouse the use of economic or physical violence on-line to bully others, it will only get worse.

I had missed your post Bugeaters, sorry. At any rate, whining about officials is part of being a fan but it seems as though the access and anonymity of the internet has made it too easy for the bona fide loons to to function. This is true in sports, politics, and almost anywhere else haters hang out. Until some easier way is discovered to punish those who espouse the use of economic or physical violence on-line to bully others, it will only get worse.

No problem, will enjoy the comments here.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, huskercwg said:

I watched that game and thought it was called in a balanced manner.  But hey, if you are a Kentucky fan (or coach) you have to rationalize the loss...I guess.

Yeah, wouldn't want to give UNC credit for out-executing UK at the very end. Imagine if social media was present in 1992. People already hate Christian Laettner as it is... smh