Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Merlin

Coach Williams notes

39 posts in this topic

It appears that no transfers are expected after meetings this week. Good news. 

Jessica had minor knee surgery that will keep her out 4-6 weeks. 

55 minutes ago, Merlin said:

It appears that no transfers are expected after meetings this week. Good news. 

Jessica had minor knee surgery that will keep her out 4-6 weeks. 

No transfers expected.  Good news indeed!

doesn't surprise me, really. i questioned if one might leave, but, i also figured if coach williams wanted everyone to return, they would. it is good news.

4 hours ago, mwm89 said:

No transfers expected.  Good news indeed!

Yea...I didn't think anyone would probably leave, and we still have a numbers game to deal with....so for now just keep plugging along. As said a number of times...we'll be a much different team next year just with what we know currently. 

No word on Burns ?

tried to post mckewon's tweet, but, kept freezing up on me. anyway, stated that coach williams will be looking to possibly add juco or hs player. will be attending juco nationals (or whatever it's called).

Posted (edited)

Here you go.

She was in Vermillion last night watching South Dakota beat North Dakota in the first round of the WNIT.

Edited by Row6Seat10

39 minutes ago, Row6Seat10 said:

Here you go.

She was in Vermillion last night watching South Dakota beat North Dakota in the first round of the WNIT.

I Wonder if the rumor I heard a few months ago about Jaycee Bradley transferring has any truth to it

2 hours ago, Canadian4NU said:

I Wonder if the rumor I heard a few months ago about Jaycee Bradley transferring has any truth to it

OKAY tell us.

1 hour ago, Bugeaters1 said:

OKAY tell us.

I had heard, probably back in December, that Jaycee Bradley was wanting to transfer to Nebraska. I think this is highly unlikely with the season they had at USD. 

Just now, Canadian4NU said:

I had heard, probably back in December, that Jaycee Bradley was wanting to transfer to Nebraska. I think this is highly unlikely with the season they had at USD. 

Why was she wanting to transfer, Because of Williams or unhappy at SDU?

9 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Why was she wanting to transfer, Because of Williams or unhappy at SDU?

I had heard both but I cant imagine she was too unhappy at USD this year.  She was playing a lot of minutes and they were winning.  I do know that the source that gave me this information had said that her parents had mentioned transferring after the 2016 season. 

Well for one thing there is a big difference between USD and NU in such things as facilities such as PBA, weight and training, practice, academic support and you are playing on a bigger stage in the Big Ten.

IF true, i would have to believe you aren't going to hear anything until WNIT is over with (for USD). i think they play at Iowa next. that will be a tough one since it is at Iowa. 

21 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

This team needs dynamic, athletic players.

Exactly, Bradley is neither in my book.  She can shoot but that's about it.  Her turnover to assist ration is pretty bad for a guard.

Watch what an athletic Syracuse team is currently doing to a decent Iowa State team.  Not a pretty sight.

If....Rachael can't play next season...then we will need a big desperately.  And one that has at least Jr. college level experience.

We'll have more guards with the transfers  playing, and Miss Kissenger...so go big !