MidwestDrummer

Jeriah Horne will transfer

The Nebraska Rivals message board has a "Hearing Roby is Going to Transfer" thread.  Someone please tell me there is no truth in this.

He and Jeriah *are* pretty tight. It honestly wouldn't be a shock to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, thattimeofyear said:

THANK YOU.  Because, selfishly, I am really looking forward to watching that kid take a HUGE step forward next season. 

I really do believe this team is poised to take a big step forward.  And I have Isaiah penciled into my starting lineup.  (Which really doesn't mean a whole lot, since I am not Tim Miles, contrary to what people have suggested in the past.)

43 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I'm hearing a lot of smoke both ways. While you never really know unless your'e in direct contact I gotta say with everything I think I know about Isaiah I'd be surprised.

How much you wanna bet the Rivals board rumors were started by some jaysker feeling his oats and looking to stir up some junk to bide his time until their big game starts this afternoon?

5 hours ago, 49r said:

How much you wanna bet the Rivals board rumors were started by some jaysker feeling his oats and looking to stir up some junk to bide his time until their big game starts this afternoon?

I'm going more with people that want Tim to fail more than they want the team to win.