MidwestDrummer

Jeriah Horne will transfer

241 posts in this topic

The Nebraska Rivals message board has a "Hearing Roby is Going to Transfer" thread.  Someone please tell me there is no truth in this.

He and Jeriah *are* pretty tight. It honestly wouldn't be a shock to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

The Nebraska Rivals message board has a "Hearing Roby is Going to Transfer" thread.  Someone please tell me there is no truth in this.

Didn't his dad just post on here days ago that he thought Fuller would be the only one to transfer?

6 minutes ago, 49r said:

He and Jeriah *are* pretty tight. It honestly wouldn't be a shock to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shhhhhhhh!  That's how rumors get started.  And I don't want that!

Don't have access to Robin Washut's article but it states "I have been told Nebrasketball does not expect anymore transfers this offseason." So there's that.  Hopefully correct, can't really afford to lose anybody else.   

I'm hearing a lot of smoke both ways. While you never really know unless your'e in direct contact I gotta say with everything I think I know about Isaiah I'd be surprised.

8 minutes ago, thattimeofyear said:

THANK YOU.  Because, selfishly, I am really looking forward to watching that kid take a HUGE step forward next season. 

I really do believe this team is poised to take a big step forward.  And I have Isaiah penciled into my starting lineup.  (Which really doesn't mean a whole lot, since I am not Tim Miles, contrary to what people have suggested in the past.)

11 minutes ago, thattimeofyear said:

You're my hero!  Now I can drink because it's the weekend (and St. patty's), rather than drink from depression

43 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I'm hearing a lot of smoke both ways. While you never really know unless your'e in direct contact I gotta say with everything I think I know about Isaiah I'd be surprised.

How much you wanna bet the Rivals board rumors were started by some jaysker feeling his oats and looking to stir up some junk to bide his time until their big game starts this afternoon?

1 hour ago, aphilso1 said:

You're my hero!  Now I can drink because it's the weekend (and St. patty's), rather than drink from depression

Awesome lol cheers and I hope your green beer goes down as good as mine 

9 minutes ago, thattimeofyear said:

Dad lol

My bad...thanks though, for coming on and putting rumors to rest quickly.  You didn't have to do it but we appreciate you.

4 hours ago, aphilso1 said:

:rolleyes:

5 hours ago, 49r said:

How much you wanna bet the Rivals board rumors were started by some jaysker feeling his oats and looking to stir up some junk to bide his time until their big game starts this afternoon?

I'm going more with people that want Tim to fail more than they want the team to win.

Haters are going to hate.  That is how stupid, ugly rumors get started.  Social media is the best...social media stinks.  I am convinced next year will be pretty special.

1 hour ago, Jugular said:

I'm going more with people that want Tim to fail more than they want the team to win.

We have those here too... ahhhhh they're everywhere!  Run for the hills!!

1 minute ago, hskr4life said:

We have those here too... ahhhhh they're everywhere!  Run for the hills!!

This just feels fitting here: