Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hhcdimes

Nick Fuller is Graduate Transferring

30 posts in this topic

Surprise...not!!!

Good luck Nick!  Loved your effort, loved your team approach.  Please find a team where you can get deserved minutes!

I'm sad to see him go. Love hard working kids like that. Hopefully he finds the perfect fit and balls out his senior year. 

Now let's keep the rest of the gang together and get us that much needed PG / combo gaurd!

Just now, TimSmiles said:

going to play with coach smith?

Depends on what is happening there. Currently they look plenty full on scholarships

20 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

Depends on what is happening there. Currently they look plenty full on scholarships

I think the Summit League would be a good fit for him competition wise

Reading the article about him leaving and I had totally forgot he had a few solid games towards the end of his RFr. year and even started.

I was a fan of his hard work and hustle when he was on the floor. Hard to see a guy leave that puts the name on the front of his jersey ahead of himself for the best of the team.  Good luck to Nick !!

Nick knows it's only March, right? I thought graduate transfers had to wait until June to tell the coach they're leaving so that the coaches had to scramble to find a late replacement for them.

(Good for Nick! Hoping for success in his final year.)

Posted (edited)

He was part of the family in my mind and a quality young man whom I am sorry to see go. Keep in touch, Nick.  Thanks for all you have meant to us and I wish you well.

Edited by KZRider

Thanks for the hard work, hustle, and being a team-first kind of athlete. Nebrasketball will miss Big Nick on the practice courts as much as anything. Will always appreciate efforts of guys like Fuller, who gave it his all each & every day! GO B1G RED ! & Go Big Nick !!!

3 hours ago, hhcdimes said:

maybe not relevant if he's in graduate school, as he could get an RA or TA ship to cover his expenses. That's actually better than a scholarship anyway.

I hope he just has the time of his life in this sport for one year, since it'll likely be the end of his competitive (read: not beer league) playing career.

If he ever finds that illusive three point shot I kept expecting to see he will be an asset to some mid-major team. Best wishes and much future success to Nick.

Best wishes to him. Even though his minutes were at a premium his effort was always 100%.

I always liked Nick.

I suspect I still will, regardless of where he ends up.

Seems like a good dude.

25 minutes ago, jimmykc said:

If he ever finds that illusive three point shot I kept expecting to see he will be an asset to some mid-major team. Best wishes and much future success to Nick.

If there was ever a guy who was money in warmups...

Kid was a great player.  Just worked hard and never complained.  Hope he ends up somewhere where he can see more minutes on the floor.  Best of luck Nick!!!

Nick

Your work ethic was superb.  You played hard and it was obvious that you were a team player.  We will miss you.  I hope you the best and will follow you next year.

Class Act all the way.  Sad to see him leave and wish him the best of luck.  If you are going to leave a program this is the best way to do it. Unlike some other guy from this past season who's name escapes me.