Last Radio Show for Coach Miles for the 2016-17 Season

I don't think i'll get a chance to listen/call in.

If someone could ask something along the lines of:

This year your team had the lowest Free Throw Rate allowed of any team you've ever coached in Div 1. Was this due to an effort in the off-season to specifically limit fouls or was this more of a side effect of the personnel and/or defensive schemes run this year. 

Thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I don't think i'll get a chance to listen/call in.

If someone could ask something along the lines of:

This year your team had the lowest Free Throw Rate allowed of any team you've ever coached in Div 1. Was this due to an effort in the off-season to specifically limit fouls or was this more of a side effect of the personnel and/or defensive schemes run this year. 

Thanks in advance

Hard to foul  when you're 5 feet away from the shooter.  ;)

I got a question.  For the life of me, I can't remember what we used to lovingly give Doc grief for the term he used always.  It wasn't calling Sek (Sack), I remember that.  Was it "you know"?  Every time he talked, it came out several times.

I mention this because I listened to Miles on the clip Dimes provided.  I've never noticed him saying "um" ever before.  Couple 3 on this one....

I'm not suggesting anything.  Maybe Miles always does, like I do, says um, when he's processing what he wants to say next.  I've just never noticed it before.  

One other thing;  around the 12 minute mark Miles mentions "nothing worse than malaise" when talking about a fan base and what could happen.  This tired fan is moving from being patient to malaise.  Very slowly, mind you.....

Edited by cipsucks
clarity

14 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

I got a question.  For the life of me, I can't remember what we used to lovingly give Doc grief for the term he used always.  It wasn't calling Sek (Sack), I remember that.  Was it "you know"?  Every time he talked, it came out several times.

"Again".   Or, "Aggiiinn".   

I always chuckled when Doc addressed a topic for the first time, and started with "Aggiiinn"....:D