Postseason Big 10 teams

jimmykc

1 hour ago, hskr4life said:

I will say this.. I look at the bracket and there is not one  Big 10 team that I am like "YEP!  They are a shoe in for the Sweet 16."

Michigan is just white-hot right now, I wouldn't be picking against them in the first weekend.

Northwestern is also the kind of team that wouldn't surprise me to just go unconscious and do something stupid like go to the Regional final or something...or they could get blown out in the first round.

Wisconsin has the "been there done that" swagger about them, they will be dangerous.

Purdue's got Biggie Swanigan and he's the kind of player that can carry a team to the Final Four.

Michigan State's got the Izzo factor and lots of rest.  Don't sleep on Sparty.

Maryland and Minnesota...I got nothin'

On 3/13/2017 at 2:04 PM, 49r said:

Michigan is just white-hot right now, I wouldn't be picking against them in the first weekend.

Northwestern is also the kind of team that wouldn't surprise me to just go unconscious and do something stupid like go to the Regional final or something...or they could get blown out in the first round.

Wisconsin has the "been there done that" swagger about them, they will be dangerous.

Purdue's got Biggie Swanigan and he's the kind of player that can carry a team to the Final Four.

Michigan State's got the Izzo factor and lots of rest.  Don't sleep on Sparty.

Maryland and Minnesota...I got nothin'

This is looking wayyyyyy to accurate right now.  Can I get the lotto numbers for tomorrow!?!?