NCAA Tournament

uneblinstu

Just now, throwback said:

Have to practice it to play it well. But I agree with you. Love zone as a change up, when done right it can really change the tone of a game. 

It shown to be a difference maker why don't teams run it more? I know that you don't rebound well out of a zone but still if it slows down an offense why not employ it?

10 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

I think Patton had only missed 5 shots the entire year coming into this game

5 minutes ago, hhcdimes said:

When did Ronnie Harrell start growing a hat?

I think things started to get goofy over there after the Watson injury.

Lackluster coaching job in getting Creighton ready for their tourney game imo. You have a 1st team All-Big East player in Foster, Defensive Player of the Year in Tazz, and Freshman of the Year in JP. You shouldn't be losing to Rhode Island in the first round with that talent. And no I'm not your typical salty Nebrasketball fan as I went to school with Khyri and know JP so I want them to do well.

Rhode Island is definitely a solid team. But honestly was gonna pick against Creighton no matter who they drew bc of the 6/11 or 7/10 match up they were gonna draw. They weren't gonna overwhelm anyone talent wise in that match up and I highly doubted they'd be able to out coach their way to a W in either of those scenarios.

2 minutes ago, uneblinstu said:

Probably a year or so.

If he was my kid/client, I would advise since he is projected as a first rounder he has to go get his $. He should not risk a severe injury as the potential rewards for returning are minimal; while the risks are substantial. Under a week.

1 hour ago, trickey said:

If he was my kid/client, I would advise since he is projected as a first rounder he has to go get his $. He should not risk a severe injury as the potential rewards for returning are minimal; while the risks are substantial. Under a week.

I don't think he's ready - but when their is that much money on the table, you have to take it. I saw him projected at 17 yesterday.