Okay I'll start it Who is coming back?

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 9:48 PM, TimSmiles said:

why would he leave? he started  every game but 1 and is essentially the only point guard on the team.

How many thought AWIII was leaving the day after Big 10 tournament last year? Pitchford leaving was a surprise. We have no idea what these kids are thinking. Just watching his body language over the last part of the season didn't promote a positive vibe from my view.

11 minutes ago, rr52 said:

How many thought AWIII was leaving the day after Big 10 tournament last year? Pitchford leaving was a surprise. We have no idea what these kids are thinking. Just watching his body language over the last part of the season didn't promote a positive vibe from my view.

Actually I did!... just thought it'd be to go pro.

If Glynn leaves, he was not the type of floor general leader that I thought he was and that we need.

Edited by hskr4life

5 hours ago, rr52 said:

obviously anybody could leave, but watson is one of the last players i'd expect to leave.

On 3/8/2017 at 10:55 PM, hhcdimes said:

Because he didn't start one game where he ended up playing 32 minutes?

Unless I'm seriously misreading things he about the last guy who I would think might transfer.

Fwiw,(probably not much) I have had the same vibes on Watson that rr has.  Someone called my attention to it midseason or so and didn't think anything of it.  His vibes were not always very positive from what I saw either.  Sure hope he is back as nobody would be more important if we keep running this same shitty offense.  

On 3/8/2017 at 8:28 PM, lang said:

I'd really like Tanner to stay.  Call me a fool, but I think the kid has some ability and intangibles.  As in, I think he can contribute.  When he came back in the middle of the year, he seemed to indicate strongly that he is here to stay.  Young man is smooth and has a high BB IQ, from what I can tell. 

Coach took the words out of my mouth on his radio show Monday night.  See the last few lines of Chris B's article in LJS the next day re the call in show from Monday night.  Tanner can very possibly give us some solid minutes next year.