Okay I'll start it Who is coming back?

11 minutes ago, colhusker said:

Get it quite well thank you.  20% shooting 3 to 5 turnovers a game is not adding much.  He hit a slump at the end and was in a funk.

You're right about his shooting percentage dropping but there's more to the game than that. I don't want to get into a pissing match and maybe I'm just bitter about the way things ended and I'm taking it out on you, but your comment - wow.  So now I'm taking my negative attitude into hibernation before I piss off the entire board. Maybe I'll check back with the board this summer. 

Alright now now you've edited your post and it says something different. Minutes in the blowouts might have been a time to sit Tai, let him rest and somebody else get some minutes. So that I agree with. If you read this post before I edited it you know why I need to stay off the board for awhile. 

Edited by Dean Smith

I like this board better when we're winning. And remember when Miles used to be "the cool coach that tweets at halftime and media days"? It'll take time to right the ship, but we'll get back to more exciting days ahead soon enough.

I don't want it to take time. We have had enough losing seasons.

8 hours ago, Dean Smith said:

You're right about his shooting percentage dropping but there's more to the game than that. I don't want to get into a pissing match and maybe I'm just bitter about the way things ended and I'm taking it out on you, but your comment - wow.  So now I'm taking my negative attitude into hibernation before I piss off the entire board. Maybe I'll check back with the board this summer. 

Alright now now you've edited your post and it says something different. Minutes in the blowouts might have been a time to sit Tai, let him rest and somebody else get some minutes. So that I agree with. If you read this post before I edited it you know why I need to stay off the board for awhile. 

Dean I should have worded my comment differently about not adding anything.  Clearly he was and I should have added more verbage to my comment.  Wish you would post more as you are one who has knowledge.

Probably a week or so early to speculate here until individual meetings with Miles take place and expectations for summer and next year are put on the table. Even then, some kids can still surprise people-remember Robbie Benson in One on One? Coach G.D. Spradlin tried to force him out and boy did he turn out to be great. And he really had some nice hair too. With tongue now firmly removed from cheek, I do hope no one tries something like he-who-shall-not-be-named and waits until the last minute before transferring.At least give us a chance to recruit a replacement by committing to go or stay as early as possible.

Edited by jimmykc

If anybody wants to look at potential transfers Tim Miles should try and get if some players leave, Verbalcommits.com has a pretty nice list of current players transferring. Already some interesting names on it

Is the whole Nebraska team on it?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Players I think could leave- Fuller, Palmer (only if grade thing is true)

Players who might leave but would be dumb to- Horne, Jack

Everyone else stays.  Honestly it would surprise me more if more than 2 left than if 0-1 left.  I think this group has the WANT.  They want to be the ones to get is there.  That in itself will go a long ways.

11 hours ago, MichHusker said:

If anybody wants to look at potential transfers Tim Miles should try and get if some players leave, Verbalcommits.com has a pretty nice list of current players transferring. Already some interesting names on it

This might be the stupidest question you hear all day, but if we do have players leave (that might have had playing time next season) do we go for transfers that will have to sit out a year or do with go with graduate transfers who can play immediately? 

Just now, Nighthawk said:

This might be the stupidest question you hear all day, but if we do have players leave (that might have had playing time next season) do we go for transfers that will have to sit out a year or do with go with graduate transfers who can play immediately? 

Not a stupid question at all.  Think it will come down to (should this need arise) who it is that leaves and how to balance classes.  IF anyone leaves I hope we find a shooting guard that can knock down an open shot or another big to allow Ed to play the 4 full time.

6 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

You don't know how glad I am to hear you say that.

Agreed.

It's the deepest group of guys we've had in 20 years.   While some are flawed, each of them bring something to the table.   There's not a bum in the group....which is something we've never really been able to say.