Okay I'll start it Who is coming back?

I transfered during my sophmore year so I know why I did it.  Missed the fact I had a torn ACL that I played with all year, school was not going so well and I had met my now wife and she was at home.  So I think I had some good reason.  Now that I have shared that.  Who do we think is leaving and maybe why?

18 minutes ago, Silverbacked1 said:

I transfered during my sophmore year so I know why I did it.  Missed the fact I had a torn ACL that I played with all year, school was not going so well and I had met my now wife and she was at home.  So I think I had some good reason.  Now that I have shared that.  Who do we think is leaving and maybe why?

According to a post earlier, no one will be back because Miles is a DI%^.

They all should commit to being better both individually and as a team.  For Nebraska.  No one should leave.  The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.  Every role on the team is important.  The entire program (coaches and players) needs to hole up in the Hendricks Center and work on getting better.  Start with a Joe Maddonism, do simple better, and go from there.  It would be nice not to hear a thing about Nebraska basketball until the season starts next year.  There's work to do.  GBR!

On one of the Monday basketball shows (I think) Miles said he asked all of the players if they planned on being back next year, and he said that all of them, with the exception of "maybe" one, gave a strong affirmation that they were planning on returning.  This was about a month, month and a half ago.  

So, take that for what it's worth.  

Edited by hal9000

-Fuller possibly grad transfers for a bigger role. I could see him being a good player on low lvl D1 school.

-Horne might want to go somewhere with a better/easier shot at playing time. He's log jammed with Ed, MJ, Copeland, McVeigh, Roby and Fuller. And as it stands right now he's only ahead of Fuller and all the guys ahead of him have 2-3 years left.

-Palmer might be forced to go JUCO as it sounds like he might not qualify academically.

That's my top 3. I won't say I want any of them to transfer or leave but it would be beneficial to exchange a forward for a gaurd who can shoot or play point or both.

I'd really like Tanner to stay.  Call me a fool, but I think the kid has some ability and intangibles.  As in, I think he can contribute.  When he came back in the middle of the year, he seemed to indicate strongly that he is here to stay.  Young man is smooth and has a high BB IQ, from what I can tell.