Michigan vs Nebraska Game Thread

cipsucks

I met Tim Miles for the first time nearly 10 years ago at a Jamba Juice in Fort Collins. He bought me an Apples and Greens smoothie with a soy protein boost. I loved Tim then, and I still want the best for him. However, if this game plays out the way I expect, and if Penn State beats us Wednesday in DC, this is going to start to feel a lot like the last gasp of the Danny Nee era. I was solidly behind Tim three weeks ago because I thought these players deserved a chance to grow and improve in the system. But their inability to complete simple basketball plays — catch the ball, dribble, make open shots, close out on the shooter — has almost convinced me that it's time to blow it up. 

These men have three halves of basketball to change my mind. 

Beat Michigan!

(Of course, what I think means nothing, but you already knew that.)

Edited by jayschool

1 minute ago, MichHusker said:

Well, if you are in the "Miles must go" camp, then you're probably gonna be rooting against this team in the B1G tourney. Still unsure of my feelings on Tim

I won't cheer against him at any time.  But as Jayschool said above, 3 weeks ago I would have argued he needed to stay another year.  After the complete and total melt down he has coached the last couple weeks, if SE makes a change I will not be upset.